Saturday 13 June 2009

Have a great day.

Afternoon everyone..
hope you are all enjoying some of this lovely sunshine.
I have to say you probably have me to thank for it -
after the cold, wet week we have had, I decided to cook a nice warming,
beef casserole..... !!!!!
Guaranteed to bring the sun out.
lol*

Here is my card for this weeks
Sketch Saturday.
It's a great sketch and lovely to see all
the fab DT work.
Check out the fantastic prize too...
a choice of 3 downloads from
Recipe: Stamp from Papermania, Stamping for him,
coloured with whispers pens.
I paper pieced the little golf bag and it looks so effective -
definitely going to try and use this techinique more.
Papers: Dovecraft, Masculine

xxx

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great card and a lovely blog. Your westie is such a cutey.
Barbara
x

Beth said...

Fabulous card! I love these papers and the stamp is perfect!

Beth xx

cats whiskers said...

What a great card love your take on the sketch and a brilliant image coloured perfectly
Hugs Jacqui x

Jeanette said...

What a great card. Such a great masculine card! Thanks so much for joining in with us this week at Sketch Saturday! Hugs Jeanette xx