Monday 7 September 2009

Frosty the Snowman

Afternoon everyone,
I am struggling today.
It was my birthday yesterday
and one thing I can say about getting older,
is that the hangover lasts longer!!

If you're looking to build up your stash of Christmas cards,
Winter Wonderland has a great sketch this week,
with a 'Frosty the Snowman' theme.
There is also a lovely prize,
donated by Lesley, so pop on over there and join in.

I always need lots of Christmas cards,
so I find it a good idea to make a few at a time and
get a little assembly line going.
I made these 3 cards using the same sketch,
just changing the colours of the papers.
Recipe:
Stamp - Pink Gem, Mimi and Snowman,
coloured with whispers pens and stickles glitter.
Design Paper - Daisy & Dandelion, A Winter's Tale.
Sentiment from Craftwork Cards.
Sizzix die cut swirl.
Punched snowflake and sticky pearls
from my stash.
xxx





11 comments:

Penni said...

What a super Christmas card. I really need to get some done, but I keep getting side tracked !!!

Hugs
Penni
X

Susan said...

What great cards - good idea doing them in 3 different colour-ways - especially Christmas cards - theres always so many to do!
Hugs SuzyX

Cherry said...

These are lovely Caroline. Happy Birthday for yesterday - hope you're feeling better!!!

debby4000 said...

Oh WOW these are fabulous, gorgeous work with the image.
luv
Debby

Teri said...

What a great image - and well done for getting THREE done at the same time!!
Thanks for playing this week.
Hugs,
Teri x

debbies said...

Happy belated birthday! Love your card!

Teri said...

Gorgeous cards Caroline! I love the image and how you've coloured her. All the papers are fab!

Thank you for joining us at Winter Wonderland.

Teri P xx

Francesca said...

Fantastic cards , great idea to make 3 at once

Hugs
Francesca

Tammi said...

Happy belated Birthday!!! Oh I love all these, they are super cute! I have that image too, have yet to use it! :)

Rachel said...

OMGoodness these are such fabulous cards!! you did a great job!!
hugs,
Rachel

Joey said...

Hiya Caroline

these are fantastic cards, I love the stamp you have used!

Thanks for joining us at ww

Joey.xxx