Sunday 27 September 2009

Glitter Milly

Afternoon everyone,
hope you are all enjoying a relaxing weekend.
They fly by all too quickly, don't they?
I am in a good mood today,
hubby wallpapered the front room yesterday
and amazingly, the paper was still on the walls this morning!

I am cracking on with my Christmas cards
and this one is for the challenge over at
Sketch Saturday.
I just flipped the sketch to make it work for my image.


This week's sponsors are The Craft Barn
who have a great selection of crafting goodies.
They are nominated for the
Best Independent store in the south of England,
in the 2009 craft awards
and if you'd like to support them you can vote here

Recipe:
Stamp - Pink Gem, Winter Milly,
coloured with Copics and lots of stickles glitter!
Design Paper - K & Co, Peppermint Twist
Card candy and sentiment from Craftwork Cards.
xxx

5 comments:

Penni said...

Super card Caroline, you've done a great job of colouring with your new Copics, love all the glitter too, it really sets of the image perfectly.

I've left a little something for you on my blog.

Hugs
Penni
X

Lorraine A said...

Oh this is gorgeous Caroline :-) I love this image,, I love all janet's stamps ,, !! The colours and papers you used are fabulous ! I see you have the sewing bug :-)
You could link this fab card to the Simon says Stamp Challenge too ! The more entries the more chance of winning the fab shopping spree !! :-)

Luv
Lols x x x

Julie said...

A lovely card, gorgeous colouring.

Sandra said...

Great card! You just can't beat those lovely traditional Christmas colours!
Thanks for joining in with us on Sketch Saturday, my last week as part of the DT :o(
Hugs
Sandra x

debbies said...

I'm on vacation and obviously missed a lot. Such a cute card and love the sparkle!