Tuesday 1 September 2009

Japanese Birthday

Morning everyone,
I am catching up on all my jobs today,
after having a nice, long weekend.
Here is a card I made for this week's
This week's challenge is this fabulous sketch,
with the bonus option of using blue and orange.
I managed the orange, but not the blue,
so I am half way there... lol*

I used these cute little japanese dolls from Craftwork cards.
They come in packs of 32 foiled images, a couple of different sizes,
and are on white card, for you to colour them yourself.
If you haven't visited the craftwork cards online shop,
go and check it out.
They have lots of goodies, including my all time fav.
embellishment - Card Candy,
in every colour you could ever want!

The design paper is My Mind's Eye, Bloom and Grow,
which is rapidly turning into one of my fav. papers.
I made the sentiment on my comp.
xxx

2 comments:

Lynsey said...

Hi Caroline, love your card, the colours are beautiful!
Hugs Lynsey:)

Emma said...

Gorgeous card, love the dolls and stunning papers.
Emma x