Monday, 8 February 2010

Monochrome Girl

If you lean your head to the right,
and squint...
you're doing it aren't you??
then this card is perfectly straight!
I don't know what it is with me sometimes, I check things out,
I line then up, peel off the backing and woosh!!!
just at that last moment, some gremlin nudges my hand and makes
everything stick down skew-whiff.

I am entering this card for Totally Papercrafts,
which is a fun, new challenge blog.
This is their 2nd challenge and the theme is a recipe -
3 embellies, 2 papers, 1 image.
Go and check them out, they have a great DT
to give us lots of inspiration.

Recipe -
Stamp - GCS Artstamps, little Girl, coloured with Copics.
Design Paper - My Mind's Eye, Bloom & Grow
Fiskars lace punch used for border
Sqwuare Gems - Papermania Mosaics
Sentiment - Craftwork Cards.

xxx

8 comments:

Sue said...

Hi Caroline
wow what a gorgeous card, lovely image, fantastic colouring, luv the layout & papers. Thank you for joining us at Totally Papercrafts this week, hope to see you next week, sue,x

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous card, love the image and details, fabby colours too.
luv
Debby

Tammi said...

Looks great to me! :) Adorable image, haven't seen her before, beautifully colored, so pretty Caroline! And that's cool we got married the same year, it does go by fast!

Lorraine A said...

Oh wow Caroline :-) I love this card :-) The image is lovely and the colour scheme you used is gorgeous ,,,, beautiful card :-)


Thanks for joining us on the Totally Papercrafts Challenge :-)
luv
Lols x x

debbies said...

Hi Caroline!!! She's so adorable - I'm off to check it out!

Emma said...

Hiya Caroline...
Looks fine to me, such a gorgeous card. Love the image and colour combo.
Thanks for joining us at Totally Papercrafts & good luck.
Hugs Emma x

Crafting Joanne said...

Ooohhh Caroline this is gorgeous, I love the beautiful image and the fab colour combo.

Thanks for joining us at Totally Papercrafts.

Hugs

Joanne xx

foxyenglishcrafter said...

Wow! stunning card! Looks straight to me but then again i have the same problem with gremlins, either my ribbon or image is on a slant and i too measure, etc. your not alone. still a beautiful card!

Thanks for sharing the card
and
the
post!

Happy crafting
Julie X