Monday 8 February 2010

Monochrome Girl

If you lean your head to the right,
and squint...
you're doing it aren't you??
then this card is perfectly straight!
I don't know what it is with me sometimes, I check things out,
I line then up, peel off the backing and woosh!!!
just at that last moment, some gremlin nudges my hand and makes
everything stick down skew-whiff.

I am entering this card for Totally Papercrafts,
which is a fun, new challenge blog.
This is their 2nd challenge and the theme is a recipe -
3 embellies, 2 papers, 1 image.
Go and check them out, they have a great DT
to give us lots of inspiration.

Recipe -
Stamp - GCS Artstamps, little Girl, coloured with Copics.
Design Paper - My Mind's Eye, Bloom & Grow
Fiskars lace punch used for border
Sqwuare Gems - Papermania Mosaics
Sentiment - Craftwork Cards.

xxx

7 comments:

Sue said...

Hi Caroline
wow what a gorgeous card, lovely image, fantastic colouring, luv the layout & papers. Thank you for joining us at Totally Papercrafts this week, hope to see you next week, sue,x

Tammi said...

Looks great to me! :) Adorable image, haven't seen her before, beautifully colored, so pretty Caroline! And that's cool we got married the same year, it does go by fast!

Lorraine A said...

Oh wow Caroline :-) I love this card :-) The image is lovely and the colour scheme you used is gorgeous ,,,, beautiful card :-)


Thanks for joining us on the Totally Papercrafts Challenge :-)
luv
Lols x x

debbies said...

Hi Caroline!!! She's so adorable - I'm off to check it out!

Emma said...

Hiya Caroline...
Looks fine to me, such a gorgeous card. Love the image and colour combo.
Thanks for joining us at Totally Papercrafts & good luck.
Hugs Emma x

Unknown said...

Ooohhh Caroline this is gorgeous, I love the beautiful image and the fab colour combo.

Thanks for joining us at Totally Papercrafts.

Hugs

Joanne xx

a Seeker of the TRUTH said...

Wow! stunning card! Looks straight to me but then again i have the same problem with gremlins, either my ribbon or image is on a slant and i too measure, etc. your not alone. still a beautiful card!

Thanks for sharing the card
and
the
post!

Happy crafting
Julie X