Friday 18 June 2010

Soggy Doggy

I finally got round to buying a blank notebook,
so I can jot down all those great sketches.
Then, when I am short of inspiration ( which is often!)
I can open it up and hopefully it will fire up my brain cells!

It would have been ideal to decorate the cover with some sort of 'crafty'stamp,
but I don't have anything like that.
Instead, I went for my new fav. stamp 'Soggy Doggy'.
I think this is so cute...
and somehow I managed to give the little mouse at the front,
a bald patch, on the back of his head....
rofl**


I'd like to enter this for the Friday Sketchers challenge,
so I have followed their sketch,
which is great for those larger stamps.

  • Stamp - House Mouse 'Soggy Doggy' coloured with Copics.
  • DP - My Mind's Eye, Pretty Please
  • Stickle glitter on the bubbles
  • 'Sketch' stickers came with the design papers
  • Fiskars lace broder punch
  • Buttons and bow from my stash
---------------------------------------------------------------------

4 comments:

Anne said...

awwwwwwwwwwwwww love it!!!
Gorgeous stamp, I've not seen that one around blogland:)
hugs
Anne x

Julie said...

looks lovely, very nicely done.

debbies said...

Adorable - don't think I've seen this stamp before.

debby4000 said...

Oh gorgeous cover Caroline, sweet image and colours.
luv
Debby