I don't want to jinx it, but I think Spring may have arrived.
It got me in the mood for some pretty, spring colours.
For my card I followed the sketch at Seize the Birrthday - just changing the oval (I'm allergiK to ovals)
to a photo frame.
I know it's hard to make out the frame in the picture, but it's there.
I printed out my sentiment and used a rectangle nestie for the opening, then cut the frame like a polaroid.
I'm sure somebody makes a die for this, but this way you can make your frame any size you like.
Seize the Birthday - Sketch and feminine birthday
Totally Papercrafts - Birthday girl in pink. One of my birthday girls is in pink, hope that counts :-)
Simon Says Stamp - Congrats on their 4th Birthday. Happy Birthday/Celebration
Totally Gorjuss - Anything Goes with Sparkle
Really Reasonable Ribbon - Buttons and Bows.
- Stamping Bellas, Victoria and Juliette's night out - coloured with Copics
- Glamour Dust
- Spellbinders nested rectangle and circle.
- Edgability Die, Classic Bracket
- Ribbon, Button, Bakers Twine
- Echo Park, Country Drive digi paper