Thursday 12 December 2013

From our house to yours

Morning everyone... are you all busy, little bees?
I can tell you, I don't know if I'm on me arse or me elbow!!
I have lists everywhere - 
if I lose one, I'm in trouble :-)

Here's my last Christmas card of the season.


I didn't want to cover up that gorgeous digi paper (Pink Petticoat)
so I kept the design simple,
just adding my favourite red twine and felt reindeer,
and of course, a touch of sparkle around the sentiment.
 

Challenges.
Papertake - Christmas Creatures
Crafty Girls - Anything Goes
Cute Card - Christmas Catch Up

xxx

11 comments:

Sue said...

Gorgeous card, I love that paper and adorable felt reindeer.
Sue xx

Vicky said...

Simply gorgeous...:o)

biggest of hugs Vicky xx

Liz McGuire, said...

Gorgeous card, love that paper,

Liz x

Joni Andaya said...

So Adorable! Love that card, the little reindeer is so cute!

Pop's Cards said...

Good morning sweetie this is just gorgeous, hugs Pops x x x

Debs said...

Perfect CAS design Caroline - love the adorable reindeer.
I feel too calm - it's more worrying than being stressed lol!!!
Debs xx

Gayle's Crafty Blog said...

Gorgeous...CAS and very effective..thanks for joining us at Papertake Weekly..Hugz Gayle xx

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful CAS card and i agree i love the gorgeous B.paper and love the little reindeer-thanks for joining us at Crafty Girls
Carol DT x

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Oh my goodness! This is DARLING!

heidy said...

Fabulous card Caroline,thanks for joining CCT this week!
Hugs Heidy

catherine said...

This looks great Caroline. Wishing you all a very merry Christmas and all the best for the new year
x catherine