Friday 30 January 2015

Miss You 2

I was disappointed this morning.
Where was the 4ft of snow that I was promised?
There's not a 'thundersnow' storm in sight   - 
all we have is a slight dusting of the white stuff  -  *sigh*
Maybe tomorrow...

Here's another penguin 'miss you' card for my daughter.


I played along with this week's MUSE challenge.

I know it looks like I've cut my heart die in the wrong place ( not central )
but honestly, that was deliberate. I wanted to give myself a little extra room on the left,
for those cute penguins.
 


Inspiration from the super, cute MUSE card by Julie Beech.

 

Supplies.
DP - Lawn Fawn, Let's Polka
Mama Elephant, Arctic Penguins, coloured with Copics.
Nestie Heart Die
Bow from Clearly Besotted Make A Wish
Sentiment - Stampendous, Happy Messages.
Gems.

17 comments:

*Vicki* said...

This is SO adorable!! I'm really loving your work with the penguins...still trying REAL hard NOT to get this!! You are making it more difficult! LOL!
Love the hearts and your daughter will love this too! :)

Julie B said...

Love how you have interpreted my Muse this week. Those penguins are really sweet.
We have had little to no snow here in Shropshire but we battled through plenty over the tops on Wednesday evening. There was even a flash of thundersnow as we passed Emley Moor!
Keep warm. :)

Debs said...

Uber cute and super stylish - love it :o)
Debs xx

KNOCKJET said...

Super cute, and the colour of the background sets off these little guys perfectly. Lynn x

Sue said...

Awwwww I love this, totally adorable penguins and fabulous design.
Sue xx

Susanne Vargas said...

This is so cute and a perfect take on the Muse!

Karen M said...

Your card is so cute and I love the penguins:) xx

Pop's Cards said...

Good morning sweetie this is just gorgeous :0) hugs Pops x

Eve said...

Hi Caroline.
No snow in Devon either - just wind and rain :(

I love your gorgeous heart card and those penguins sure are cute.

Hope you have a wonderful weekend.
xx

catherine said...

Just so love these penguins Caroline and you have done a fabulous card. I was also disappointed in the snow amount or lack of it!!! We had some massive flakes for about an hour and then the sun comes out and all gone again!! Should have gone back home to Scotland(lol)!!
have a good weekend
x catherine

Stressed Stamper said...

Love it - chin up kiddo....snow been and gone here - just v windy and cold
Have a good one and keep smiling
Sarah x

Maarit at Violets Corner said...

Simply adorable, love it!

Have a wonderful day!

Warm hugs
Maarit

Juls said...

Cute!! Xx

I Card Everyone said...

Caroline how lucky your daughter is having a mum who loves her so...shows it with darling cards such as this one... penguins perfectly place...
=] Michele

Kim Heggins said...

What an adorable Muse card...I love your sweet pair of penguins and that bow is just too darn cute.

Tanja said...

this is adorable - love the rosy cheeks of the penguins

Unknown said...

This is adorable! Congrats on being an Honorable Mention at Muse this week!
Nina-Marie :)