This card is the reason
why my dh has no ironed shirts to wear for work.
I had to google RETRO for this week's Merry Monday Challenge,
and I may have got sidetracked by some retro clothing sites :-)
Anyyhoo - what I took away from the images I saw, was that
turquoise, red, gold and brown seem to predominate.
So that's what I chose as my colour combo.
I tried to keep everything simple so that the colours would
speak for themselves.
The hardest thing was stamping my sentiment on that textured card.
I had to go back over it with a fineliner.
- MFT deer friends, stamps and dies, coloured with Copics.
- Avery Elle postage stamp die
- Bow - Wplus9 heartfelt holidays, stamped in Hero Arts butterbar ink
- Spellbinders nested ovals
- Sentiment - Crafty Impressions, christmas baubles sentiments