Sunday 12 February 2017

BLUE OMBRE

Hello.
The emboss resist technique, that I used on my last card, was such fun
that I had to give it another go.
This time in blue, with a 'thanks' sentiment.


One of the great things about this technique is that you don't need a huge range of distress inks.
This was made using just one blue ink.
You just apply less ink and pressure, where you want the colour to be lighter.

You can check out the full video of this technique at Jennifer McGuire's blog.


Excuse the photo.
It's a really grey, rainy day today so I thought I would use a grey backdrop
to get my card to stand out more.
Urgh! Looks kinds green doesn't it?

Challenges


Lace or Frills

Mftstamps - Lace Background  Stamp + Stitched Scalloped Rectangle Dies
Distress Ink - Mermaid Lagoon
Lawn Fawn - 'Thanks' Die     Glamour Dust


1 comment:

Deb said...

Wow, this is stunning, great techniques!
Many thanks for joining us at Cute Card Thursday this week!
Debxx