Eek! You're killing me over at Muse Card Club - another flower card ;-)
But, how could I resist Jenni's inspiration card. So pretty.
Here's my take on it.
- Die-cut stitched, scalloped rectangle. Ink centre and add water drops (I used a toothbrush!)
- Die cut one sentiment from foam and one from card. Partly ink the card sentiment and stick them together. (I have to do it this way because I find that a sandwich of card and foam just will not cut all the way through). Use a glue pen on the top half of the sentiment and cover with glamour dust.
- Stamp flower stems. Die cut the sentiment on your inked card panel. Cover the back with tape and then press your glittered 'happy' in place.
- Stamp and die-cut blooms and leaves. Attach with foam tape.
- Stamp 'birthday' sentiment and attach with foam tape.
WPlus9 Feathers and Florals.
MFT - Stitched Scalloped Rectangles, Brushstroke Birthday Greetings
Mama Elephant - Labeled Messages
Distress Ink, Spun Sugar. Versacolor, Pink. Memento Angel Pink,New sprout, Pistachio.