Wednesday 29 March 2017

BLUE MAGIC

Hello.

I'm not sure about this card.
It was one of those that looked so much better in my head.

Anyway - it's another one for the pile :-)


I took my inspiration from SonjaK's card at the Muse challenge -
focusing on the blue flowers, stitched edging and scattered sequins.

These blooms stamp a solid colour, but for something different I tried to
add some Copic shading.
Hmmm... that's something I need to practice.



Supplies.
WPlu9 - Feathers and Florals
MFTstamps - Together Forever, Stitched Scalloped Border Die
VersaColor - Celadon, Cyan, Laurel Leaf

4 comments:

Juls said...

Ooooooh I love it!! Xx

SonjaK said...

No need to doubt about this card. I think it's real fab. I love the layout and how you've added the Copic details.

Ardyth said...

Love the added texture from the copics. It can be tricky - you need a colour that is different enough but not too different - your flowers look so pretty and textured! Thanks for joining us at Muse this week!

Unknown said...

This is beautiful. I'd be more than happy to receive this card. I love the arrangement & colours of the flowers and your copic blending looks great.