Sunday 26 March 2017

MUM

Hello.
Today is Mother's Day, here in the UK and here's the card I made for my Mum.
Without a doubt, this is the trickiest card of the year for me -
it's the dreaded flowers :-)

I was so happy to have this floral stamp set though -
the one step, coloured blooms make it so much easier for me.


I used various inks to stamp my blooms and added a little pencil colouring for shading,
which doesn't show up too well on the photo.
Then I layered them with foam pads, so the card has lots of dimension.
The sentiment is die-cut, partly inked and sprinkled with glamour dust -
gotta have a bit of sparkle somewhere :-)

Hope all you mums out there have a fabulous Mother's Day  xxx

Challenges

Penny Black & More - Anything Goes

Simon Says Wednesday - Use more than 1 die or punch

Supplies.
WPlus9 - Feathers and Florals
MFTstamps - Stitched Scalloped Rectangle Dies / Stitched Alphas
Inks - Hero Arts, Butter Bar, Bubble Gum + Color Lights
Versacolor Magenta, Versafine Crimson Red

4 comments:

Juls said...

Just gorgeous xx

brenda said...

A really striking card and super use of the bright fresh and cheery colours, many thanks for sharing with us at Penny Black and More.

B x

Anonymous said...

beautiful! it looks like a lovely bouquet in a polka dot vase; i love how the black makes the flowers pop. i bet your mom loved it too. thank you so much for playing along with us at penny black and more!
linda

Mervi said...

Fabulous and pretty card. Lovely flowers.
Thank you for sharing at Penny Black and more;-))m