Sunday, 12 March 2017

SPINNING NINJA

Hello.
Boys like action cards - FACT.
So only a spinner card would do for my dd's boyfriend    :-)


I started with my favourite background of blended inks and water splashes.
Then, I used a black fineliner along an oval die, to draw my 'tightrope'.
I die cut a hill, with the slider part in the middle and popped this up on foam pads.
Finally,  I added my tiny ninjas, gold numbers, and sentiment to complete the scene.

video

Challenges.

Tic Tac Toe - Bold(hope my colours are bold enough!) / People / Die Cut

Penny Black & More - Anything Goes

(I've gone for the 2 ends of this colour scheme - pale blue and yellow)



Supplies.
Mama Elephant - Tiny Ninjas, Labeled Messages
MFT - Stitched Scalloped Rectangle Die, Surf & Turf Dies
Distress Inks - Tumbled Glass, Scattered Straw
Memory Box Number Dies, Metallic Card.

7 comments:

Juls said...

Fun card xx

brenda said...

A super creation, many thanks for joining us again at Penny Black and More challenge.

B x

Nancy said...

Super fun card, Caroline! That little character is perfect for the spinner action! Love your inked background too!
Thank you for joining our challenge at House of Cards! :o)

Jeanne J. said...

OMG This is so fun! I love these ninjas!

craftysahmiam said...

Thank you for sharing your fun spinner birthday card with us at House of Cards

Jenny said...

Ahhh this is such a fun card Caroline, love those Ninjas holding the numbers whilst balancing :) Perfect for the challenge and very creative.
Thanks for playing along with out challenge this month at Seven Hills Crafts :)
Jenny x

linda said...

oh, this is such a fun card full of action perfectly suited for a masculine birthday card! thank you so much for playing along with us at penny black and more!
linda