Friday 10 November 2017

HAPPY HOWL-IDAYS

Hello.
I've had dogs on the brain this week  :-)
I'm bombarded with the family wanting me to get a new puppy,
and I do want one, I'm just dragging my heels a bit,
knowing that I'm the one that has to train it and take it out every day.
It's a lot of work.

So, when I found time to craft I reached for this holiday pup :-)


I saw this card from Ashley Marcu, where she cleverly trimmed off the head and scarf from one dog, and re-attached them in a slightly different place.
This means you get 2 dogs for the price of 1  :-)
I gave this a go and it looks great.
Now I'm wondering if I have other stamps I can try this with!

My pups were coloured with Copic markers and attached with foam tape to the stamped tree background.

I die cut a large frame from coloured card to go on top of the background, and then slid the sentiment banner under the dogs paws!

Challenge



Supplies
Avery Elle - Happy Howlidays, coloured with Copics
Clearly Besotted - Into the Woods Again, stamped in Distress Ink - Iced Spruce



3 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

Darling!!! I'm in 'want a kitten mode!'
=]

cm said...

How adorable are your puppies, sporting their cozy scarves! A most impressive way to 'make your mark'! Thank you for joining us in the Addicted to Stamps and More gallery! BTW: I'm in 'want a puppy' mode, too!
~carol

Bobby said...

Darling dogs and what a great way to stretch your stamps by cutting off and rearranging. Thanks for sharing your card with us at Addicted to Stamps and More.