Wednesday 23 May 2018

Hello Little One

Hello

I'm pinching myself today!
I'm joining the awesome team over at MFT Stamps with a Guest Design Spot.
How cool is that?  :-)

I'm sharing a couple of projects using the sweet,  new stamp-and-die set
'Hello Little One'.

For my first card, I did some simple cutting, to create a little train for the toy horse to pull.
In between the wagons I used a piece of the die-cut balloon string (from Party Animals) and the square 'BABY' blocks are In and Out Stitched Squares.


For me, polka dots and baby cards are a match made in heaven, so I used the large Itsy Bitsy Polka Dots stamp on my background.
Stamped in Versamark, clear embossed, and then inked.
I hope you can just about make out the pretty shine and texture that this adds.


I kept things nice and simple for my second card.


I used the Itsy Bitsy Polka Dot stamp again - this time stamping through a masked circle, and embossing in white.
The cute, teddy is popped up on foam tape and I finished by adding a pretty scalloped frame.

Thanks for stopping by.
Have a great day xx

Supply List Card 1
MFT - Itsy Bitsy Polka Dot Stamp, Hello Little One Stamps & Dies, In and Out Stitched Square Dies, 'BABY' letters from Little Buddies Stamp Set (masked), Balloon from Party Animals, Stitched Scallop Rectangle Die.
Distress Inks - Squeezed Lemonade, Twisted Citron.

Card 2
MFT - Itsy Bitsy Polka Dot Stamp, Hello Little One Stamp and Die, Stitched Scallop Edge Rectangle, Rectangle Stax 1.
Distress Ink - Twisted Citron.


2 comments:

Barb Ghig said...

Hi Caroline!
Congrats on your well-deserved Guest Designer spot at MFT! Your cards are absolutely adorable!!!

Aileen said...

now stop pinching yourself or you will be black and blue all over. how clever they are to have asked you to be Guest Designer as your cards are always so very wonderful. love them both and isn't that itty bitty polka dot background the best.