Thursday 12 July 2018

YOU'RE OLD

Hello.

Phew... it's a bit cooler here today.
Thank goodness.
I am not a sun worshipper.
Give me a good old Yorkshire, cold, dull, drizzly day anytime :-)

This week was my brother's birthday,
and he hit his milestone 60th.
Eek!!
Obviously he's a lot older than me  ;-)


I went for a lovely, bold colour with this barn door red, and then die cut my sentiment.
The little critters are popped up on foam tape,
and I tucked in a few sequins for a little touch of bling.


Challenge


with the optional toppings of sequins


supplies
mamaelephant - 3 amigos
mftstamps - rectangular stax 1, happy birthday to you die
distress ink - barn door

5 comments:

Barbara said...

Cute card, made me laugh at the little jab you got in with the sentiment. Of course, it was all in fun. Thanks so much for being a friend of Seize the Birthday and we enjoy your sharing.
Barbara DT member

Doreen said...

A gorgeous card,love the images.x

I Card Everyone said...

me, too, then! Oh he will get a chuckle out of this fun card, Caroline! I sure did...
=]

maria f. said...

Ha! Just parked my 60th bday card in the gallery too! Love how you've used all that lovely white with the bright red.

Lee said...

Hi,great card.Hope all good with you.x