Sunday 8 March 2020

RAINBOW ROSES

Hello.

I DO love flowers, but floral cards are my nemesis.

I have banned myself from buying any more flower stamps,
but every now and then, I dig deep into my stash
and try again.


I got all my inks out and played around with various colours.
A stamp platform is brilliant for this, it makes it so much easier to line up those layers and stamp multiple roses and leaves.

Some combos worked - others were binned filed :-)

Overall, I'm pretty chuffed with how my card turned out.


Challenges


******Spring Florals*****



supplies
altenew - vintage roses
sentiment from wplus9, modern anemones
mft - stitched rectangle scallop die
inks - altenew, spring bouquet, deep blue seas
          distress ink combos - mustard seed, spiced marmalade, ripe persimmon
          abandoned coral, barn door, fired brick,
          spiced marmalade, ripe persimmon, barn door

7 comments:

Viv said...

Such a pretty floral creation coloured beautifully! Thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations!

Pop's Cards said...

This is my all time fave card you have ever made, I love the way you have laid them out and the colours you have chosen, just stunning hugs Pops x

brenda said...

Beautifully stamped in striking colours, thanks so much for joining in with our 'Spring' theme at Stamping Sensations challenge.

B x

Karen Brown said...

GORGEOUS! Beautiful florals and I love your sentiment. Very nice card. We are so pleased that you joined us this week at Watercooler Wednesday. Karen - DT

Created by Kath said...

Your flowers turned out great! Thanks for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday Challenges! Kath DT

Witchcrafted Life said...

Radiantly gorgeous! Love the cheerful, upbeat and thoroughly charming rainbow of blooms.

Autumn Zenith 🎃 Witchcrafted Life

Dora said...

Very pretty flowers in these colours.
Thank you for joining at Stamping sensations.