Thursday 10 December 2020

HOMES FOR CHRISTMAS

Hello.
Today I'm sharing the cards I made for my daughters'.
They only live 12 miles away, but they're both in a Tier 3 and we are Tier 2,
so no visiting is allowed!
We are hoping we can at least get together for a few days over Christmas.


In my ideal world, we would all live next door to each other, so the pooches can run around from house to house :-)
So I created our street, with a house for each of us, wreaths on the door, snow on the roof, and, of course, dogs at the door!


That's my little monster Buster the Border Terrier in the middle,
with Indie the Staffy, and Ollie the Puggle.


It was fun trying to create 3 different houses from the stamp set, and irl the porches and trees are all popped up for a 3d effect.
I also changed up the colours for the second card.

Challenge

WaterCooler Wednesday


wplus9 - neighbors coloured with copics
trees - mft beast friends
wreaths - stampendous holiday home
sentiment - altenew hug me
distress ink tumbled glass
glamour dust



 

2 comments:

Helen said...

What a wonderful card, Caroline! I love the addition of the dogs outside each of these sweet little houses! Lots of clever design elements! Thanks so much for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday Challenge this week. Take care and I hope you have a lovely Christmas and a very happy and healthy 2021! :)

Tristan said...

Lovely Christmas street scene and I hope yo're able to see your family for Christmas. Thanks for joining us at the Watercooler Wednesday Challenge this week. Tristan DT.