Wednesday 14 July 2021

A Little Bird Told Me

Usually, if you want a plant killed, I'm your man!
However, this year, I have manged to not only keep some house plants alive,
but also to grow some tomatoes and green beans. 
I have excelled myself :o)

That's why this week's Inkspirational theme caught my eye.


Hmmm... now I look at this card again, I wish I had added a lot more plants,
but, I'm new to gardening, so maybe next time!  ;-)


Inkspirational Challenge


mft - sittin' pretty, cat & plant perches
mama elephant - labeled messages
pinkfresh studio - diagonal stitched rectangles
copics

2 comments:

Lee said...

Hellooooo.I absolutely Love this card,so pretty and fresh looking.Well done on your new skills.xx

Marina said...

I love this card - it's so beautifully composed! Lovely colours and the bird adds a touch of cute.
Thanks for joining in at Inkspirational Challenges.