Friday 13 May 2022

It's Your Birthday - Let's Pawty

Hello. Is it even a party if there's no dog there? ;o)

I had fun today with mix and matching stamps for this all over background. I started with the pup, ball and flower, then filled in larger spaces with the 'woof' and bone. 


I found that I still had some gaps, so I filled these with the heart, and then used a black fineliner to add the dots. Sometimes it's hard to know when to stop!!


Challenge

Inkspirational


mft stamps- dog (little buddies) flower (sow much cuteness) heart (sweet somebunny)
ball and sentiment (woof pack) 
bone - hero arts it's fiesta time
copics, gems ,white gel pen

5 comments:

Vicki Dutcher said...

Adorable! Your background is SO FUN. I love it 😊

cm said...

Ohmystars! A whole lot of puppy cuteness happening all over your card! Love the pattern you've created; it's charming, delightful and all-around smile-making! Thrilled to see you in the Inkspirational gallery!
~carol

Pia S said...

This is adorable, I so love the result of this repeat stamping on the entire panel. Cute! Thanks for joining our challenge at Inkspirational.

JanR said...

Love this background! So much fun and I think it has the perfect amount of dots. (: Lovely colours too.

Jeanne H said...

What a darling card! When I first saw it I thought I HAD to get that super dsp. Great job creating the background. Love the sentiment too.