Thursday 22 August 2024

Cute and Spooky

Hello.
Today I'm back with another Halloween card for the pile.
I've gone with a softer colour palette for this one, using very pale pinks.


I die cut a background panel and then stamped it all over with the Happy Halloween sentiment, in a pale, pink ink.
The tombstones were stamped directly onto grey card (mushroom), the ghosts onto pale, pink (ballet slipper) and the pumpkin onto pale peach (grapefruit). 
They were then added to the background panel with foam tape.
Then I added a couple of bats, and some rosy cheeks to the ghosts - job done.
A super quick, card.

Challenge


I've turned the sketch on it's side, for a landscape card,
and my ghosts and tombstones represent the rectangles.


  • my favorite things - ghostly greetings
  • pinkfresh studio - diagonal stitch rectangle
  • memento ink - angel pink
  • concord & 9th coloured cardstock


1 comment:

Amy O said...

Adorable! These pale pink ghosts are as cute as can be. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!