Monday 13 April 2009

Afternoon everyone,
I am being treated to another day of crafting today,
as my daughter is cooking us a lovely meal.
Of course, I had to go out and buy all the ingredients this morning,
and I think every pot and pan we own is in use,
but it smells wonderful.

Here is my entry for this week's
Sketch and Stash Challenge.
It's another great sketch, which leaves you free to add
embellishments and sentiments wherever you wish.

The neglected stash that I used is Forever Friends - Just for Him, papers.
These papers are really cute, but I never really knew what to do with them.
For this card I decoupaged the design.
I like the way that the hat creates a shadow,
as if the sun is on the teddy's face.
Also, I ran out of thread when I was sewing parts of the card,
but I liked the effect, so I kept on going.. lol*



9 comments:

Powerful Search Engine said...

lovely card love the paper piercing and stitching hugs Pascale

Dawn said...

Aww I love this it is so sweet!

Becky said...

Your card is brilliant Caroline!
I love the stitching and the decoupage image, gorgeous!!
Thanks so much for joining in the fun at Sketch and Stash!
Love Becky xx

Stampin Julie said...

Beautiful card! Love the stitching.

Julie

Sue said...

This is fab, I love your stitch work - even without the cotton lol xx

Crafting Diva said...

Hi thank you so much for joining in with the challenge this week your card is brill love the colour tones,3d work and all the stitching!!!

Cathy said...

Gorgeous card -love the stitching and FF decoupage - so cute.
Thank you for joining in the Sketch and Stash this time.
Cathy xx

Chrissie said...

Such a gorgeous card Caroline, these little teddies are so cute and I love the look of the stitching too!
Thanks for joining in with Sketch & Stash!

aardvarkpest said...

Lovely card. Love the stitching.

Glenda