Wednesday 20 May 2009

Guest Designer Spot at Funky Fairys

Morning everyone,
I am excited to show you today,
my first project as Guest Designer over at Funky Fairys.
The theme this week is
'Buttons and Circles'
But, it seems that blogger will not let me play and upload my pics
:-(
I will try another way,
so fingers crossed that something actually appears..
lol**
(Edit: Well the pics have shown up but they are cut off a bit,
so if you just click on them you will get to the full pic.
I do not want to tinker anymore, incase the whole thing disappears...
lol*)
As you can see ( I hope!!),
I have made a little file box for special dates.
A quick flip through the cards for that month
will remind me of all the cards I need to make.

I started by making an open box and covered it with
Funky Fairys 'Cherish' paper
and then embellished it with ribbon, buttons and die cut letters.

For each month,
I covered pieces of card in different papers from
Funky Fairys 'Cherish' and 'Simply Swirly' sets,
and added a small calendar.
For the tabs I used die cut circles.

I think I might circle in red, on the calendar,
each special day. Then I will be able to see, at a glance,
just how busy my card making for that month
is going to be.
xxx



7 comments:

Ali Dantre said...

Hello Caroline, I have just discovered your blog and very glad i have! this project is absolutely gorgeous!! you clever girly. I love evrything about it. I am going to add myself now as a follower and I do like to keep intouch with those i follow. I shall now go and look around your blog some more :-)

Ps..Congrats for making the DT.

Hugs
lisa.xx

Crafting Queen said...

This is a wonderful project! Might have to give this a try. Anesha :-)

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous creation Caroline !! Wow!!! This is fantastic !!!
It is a pleasure to welcome you as our guest designer :-)))

Lorraine x x

Unknown said...

Gorgeous creation Caroline, such a good idea. Lovely to have you on board as our GD.

Joanne x

Tina'sAngels said...

Oh my gosh it is so lovely..
Tina x

http://christinasretreat.blogspot.com/

Emma said...

Stunning...totally gorgeous.
Emma x

Emma said...

Really cute :) Em xx