Friday 12 June 2009

Love Of My Life

Hello everyone,
I am going all slushy this afternoon,
with an Anniversary card for my hubby.
This July we will have been married 24 years..
almost a life sentence, he says!!!
:-)
I had a go at this week's challenge at
the Next Level,
which was to create a card with a ribbon border.
Pop on over there and check out Claire's great tutorial,
plus the awesome display of talent from the DT.

I didn't have the tool for making a ribbon slot,
and I didn't trust myself with the craft knife,
so I used eyelets for mine,
and it turned out just fine.

Recipe: WOJ Stamps, Spring Collection,
coloured with whispers pens.
Paper: Papermania, Blueberry Hill.
Quote: DCWV Rub-on 'Love' Quotes.
Eyelets, brads and ribbon from my stash.
xxx

5 comments:

Cherry said...

Happy Anniversary. Lovely card - The Next Level is amazing isn't it - great ideas. XXX

Casi said...

Wow, you did a lovely card.

LG Kerstin

Unknown said...

hiya caroline.....what a stunning card i love the blueberry papers..such a delicate colour way too ...you are a clever lass...happy anniversary too....hugs sassyx

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous card, wonderful images and such pretty colours.
luv
Debby

Dawn Wheeler said...

Wow what a beautiful card ,love the papers and detail you have used realy fabulous
Thank you so much for joining this weeks challenge over at
The Next Level.
Hugs Dawn+Annxxxx