Tuesday 21 July 2009

18 Card

I don't often do 'shaped' cards,
but I wanted a card for my niece,
and this week's Stamptacular Challenge
gave me the incentive to try something different.
I found it tricky to cut out the number,
so don't look too closely!!
Sorry about the dark picture too, but it's been raining here all day
and the light isn't good.
I found the template for the 18 card online at Time For Crafting.
Hop on over there and take a look, there are allsorts
of templates and resources.

Recipe:
Design Paper - K & Co Sparkly Sweet
Stamp - Magnolia, Sweetheart Tilda,
coloured with whispers pens.
Flowers punched from DP and sprinkled with diamond dust
Pearl brads and charm from the Hobby House
Ribbon and pearl stickers from my stash.
xxx

9 comments:

Hege said...

What a great card you have made for the challenge over at Stamptacular challenge blog!
I love the colors and the shape idea for your birthday card!

Aina said...

Wow, this is just gorgeous! What an idea :O)

Sprytebyrd said...

WoW! Wonderful card! I love this idea and wish I had thought of it a few months ago when my Niece-in-law turned 18! I'll definitely have to remember this!
Thanks so much for joining us again this week at SSC!
Dee

Francesca said...

Beautiful very girly card

hugs Francesca x

Liza said...

Fabulous card, the papers are gorgeous and tilda is ever so cute. Great idea with the 18 shape.

Liza x

debby4000 said...

Oh this is gorgeous and Tilda finishes it off brilliantly.
luv
Debby

Anonymous said...

fantastic card an perfect for the occasion. thank you for taking part at ssc. Off to check out that site now

Unknown said...

Ohhh this is a gorgeous shapetacular card Caroline, such pretty papers too.

Thank you for joining us this week at SSC.

Joanne x

Anonymous said...

This is a great shape ;0)

Very cute !

Thanks for joining us at SSC!

Janneke X