Saturday 18 July 2009

Doggy Wishes

I cannot resist doggy stamps,
and this one, from Pink Gem Designs, is so cute.
It looks just like my Suzie.

For this card,
I followed the great sketch over at Friday Sketchers,
and just turned it on it's side.
Have a look at the wonderful DT work over there -
they are all so different, but beautifully done.
If you take part this week, you're in with a chance of winning
a fab ribbon kit, from Ribbon Mad

Recipe:
Stamp - Pink Gem Designs coloured with whispers pens.
Design Paper - K & Co Sparkly Sweet
Card candy and sentiment from Craftwork Cards
Blossoms and leaves from my stash.

xxx

4 comments:

brenda said...

What a great take on the skectch, love the colours.

B x

cats whiskers said...

What a beautiful card, such a lovely colour scheme and perfect colouring and I love the PG image
Hugs Jacqui x

Penni said...

What a cute doggie - I love it.

Hugs
Penni
X

debbies said...

I bought this stamp a few weeks ago. Your card is so cheerful and the colors you did are perfect!