Saturday 11 July 2009

Pimm's O'clock


Morning everyone.
Can someone please give me an extra couple of hours in the day,
I don't seem to have enough of them right now.
I have managed to put together this little gift for my daughter
and her two housemates, who have just moved into new Uni digs.

I am entering it for this week's Stamp Something Challenge.
The theme is 'Pink, Green and Yellow Somethings'.
There's not an awful lot of yellow on my project,
but I hope there's enough to just scrape by
:-)
If you have 5 minutes hop on over there and check out the
fabulous DT work that has used the cutest stamps from their sponsors
Peachy Keen Stamps



Recipe:
Digital new home stamp from Pink Petticoat.
Text stamped with My Sentiments Exactly - Adrienne's multi.
Design Paper - DCWV Nana's Nursery, Baby Girl.
Eyelets, ribbon and card candy from my stash.
xxx

1 comment:

Chat Noir said...

Love this collection, and what a lucky daughter you have!! I really struggled with this one 'cos these colours are SO not me, butyours is a delight.