Thursday 13 August 2009

'Tis the season to go shopping!!

Well... not quite yet,
but you have to ready, don't you?
:-)

This week's challenge at Simon Says is to make
anything BUT a card.
I chose to alter these little notebooks -
one for each of my girls.
They can use them to jot down Christmas ideas
and party and present lists.
Don't forget to pop on over to Simon Says
and check out what projects the DT
have made.

Recipe:
Small notepad, covered with K & Co Peppermint Twist.
Penny Black Hedgie, from Christmas Critters Set,
coloured with whispers pens and stickles glitter.
I found some old, glittered Christmas tags,
that I used to cut the scalloped circle
and I took the thread off them, to tie around the notebook rings.
The sentiment was done on my comp.

xxx

7 comments:

Penni said...

Wow great note book!! I love making these, they're fairly easy to do and the results are amazing.

Hugs
Penni
X

debbies said...

I love your cute colors and such a cute little stamp!

Anonymous said...

They are lovely!!

Timcso said...

Very cute note book!The colours are gorgeous!

Thanks for joining the Simon Says Challenge!:)

Tímea and SSS Challenge DT

debby4000 said...

Oh this is gorgeous, I must make myself one, my memory is awful.
luv
Debby

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

Such an adorable image!! Very festive and sweet.

Thanks so much for entering the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!

<3,
Steph

pasiakowa said...

I really like that creation :) It's so cheerful and reminds me the greatest time of the year :)