Monday 5 October 2009

Sketch Saturday - Pets


Morning everyone.
Never mind what happened to the weekend,
what happened to September??
I blinked and it was gone.

My card is for this week's
Sketch Saturday challenge.
It's a fabulous sketch by Ria and the theme is 'Pets'.
We are pet mad here - I would love more animals,
but right now we just have Suzie (our Westie )
a hamster and two tankfulls of fish.

You don't want to miss out on this challenge,
because there are 2 fab sponsors this week -
Pollycraft and KreaTeja.
Check out the blog for some great inspiration from the DT

Recipe:
Stamp - Magnolia, Tilda with Puppy,
coloured with copics.
I messed up with the highlighter pen on her hair -
poor Tilda looks like she has eyebrows there now!
I never quite know where to add those accents.
Design Paper - Papermania, Sweet Nothings.
Blooms sprayed with Glimmer Mist, Tattered Rose.
Dew drops and ribbon from my stash.
Card candy and sentiment from Craftwork Cards.
xxx

1 comment:

Emma said...

Aw so cute & sweet...Tilda is adorable.
Hugs Emma x