Saturday 14 November 2009

Christmas Stars

If you're looking for some cute Christmas ideas
check out the challenge at
Pollycraft
where the theme is 'No Cards Allowed'.

I used my fav. Christmas papers to make these
3D stars.
The photo doesn't really do them justice,
they are pretty and glittery
and will make great hanging ornaments.

3D star template, from Jessica, HERE
Design Paper - My Mind's Eye, Signature Christmas.
Bloom made with small Xcut punch
Pearl brad and silver thread from my stash.
xxx

3 comments:

Sue said...

These are gorgoeus and such lovely papers,think i will have a go at some of these this year,thanks for the inspiration and thanks for joining us at pollycraft:)

sue
xx

Penni said...

These are really pretty. What a lovely idea.

Hugs
Penni
X

Hanne said...

These are really pretty! Beautiful paper!
Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog:)

Hanne