Thursday 26 November 2009

When You Wish Upon A Star

Back to Christmas cards today,
with
Pollycrafts 'Anything Christmas' challenge.
I also made this for a forum that I am in,
where the theme was 'Christmas Songs'.

How is everyone's Christmas shopping going?
I am having a little panic that there is
only 4 weeks to go!!!
Yikes!!
So I forced myself to head into town this morning
and pick up a few presents.
xxx

Card Recipe -
Digital Stamp - Pollycraft Bronson & Beaker,
coloured with Copics and stickles glitter.
Design Paper - My Mind's Eye, Signature Christmas.
Flowers were punched from the DP and sprayed with
Glacier Glimmer Mist.
Snowflakes punched from silver glitter card.
Sentiment made on my comp.
Ribbon and sticky gems from my stash.
xxx

5 comments:

Julie said...

He's a real cutie, lovely card

Penni said...

Hi Caroline.

Great Christmas card. Guess how much Chistmas shopping I've done .... NONE Yikes!!!!

I've been putting it off for too long I think - time to make a start!!!!

Wish me luck.
Hugs
Penni
X

Sue said...

absolutely gorgeous and such a fabby papers,thanks for joining us at pollycraft:)

sue
xx

debbies said...

Adorable image!

Anonymous said...

Such a cute image and the papers work a treat with it.

Marion x