Monday 31 May 2010

'Pop'-ular Fun

Morning everyone... hope you are enjoying the bank holiday. It's a wet one here, in more ways than one. We have a leaking overflow pipe, so it's a trip to the DIY store for us.
I am so excited to show you this project though..... drum roll please...
this is my very first House Mouse stamp. Isn't it gorgeous and it's a dream to colour.

This is for my daughter's birthday on Thursday. I have had this little metal peg tin for ages and decided to cover it and - shhhh, don't give it away, but I am going to fill it with some 'Lush' products for her.
I am entering my card for this fortnight's challenge at Sketch and Stamp, which is this wonderful sketch by Sem. I have just rotated the centre a little, so that my image would fit on.

Recipe
  • Stamp - House Mouse 'Pop'-ular Fun, coloured with Copics
  • DP - My Mind's Eye, Pretty Please
  • Sentiment - Craftwork Cards
  • Ribbon from my stash
Just a note about the House Mouse stamps - I bought mine from the online store Card Craft UK
It's the first time I have useed them and their communication was excellent and my delivery arrived within a couple of days.
Looking forward to inking up my other new stamps soon.
xxx

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

8 comments:

Poppy said...

Hope your dry now..lol, very pretty card and love the tin bet she will love it.
poppy

Arianne said...

Great card & tin! Love the colours and the image!
Thanks for plating along with us at SS&S this fortnight. Good luck in the draw!

Hugs, Arianne
SS&S team

debby4000 said...

Oh so adorable, wonderful card set.
luv
Debby

Lisa Jane said...

oh wow , i love this set. Your daughter will love it evenmre when its filled up with goodies lol..that stamp is adorable
Lisa ;)

Melissa said...

Great coloring and love the tin you made to go with this! Such a cool idea!

Barbara said...

What a precious card. I love your colors. I also adore House Mouse stamps but I only have a few also. I too am a new blogger but not a new stamper. I would love for you to visit our (my daughter and i share a blog) blog: www.u-inspire-me.blogspot.com

Mira said...

This is so cute, love it!!
Thanks for joining us at SS&S.
Mira =)

Tammi said...

Adorable, I haven't seen this image before, love how you colored it and used it!