Wednesday 23 June 2010

A Girl's Best Friend


Afternoon everyone...
just got time for a quick post before the football gets underway.
Come on England!!

Today I have used one of my new stamps from Lili of the Valley.
This one is called 'Little Girls Swing Time'
and I thought it would be perfect for this week's
Simon Says challenge, where the theme is FRIENDS.
What better friend could a little girl have, than her dog?

The stamp is coloured with Copics,
with a little Papermania mosaic gem as the button
on the back of her dress.
I distressed the edges with Distress Ink ( Antique Linen ).
I used embroidery thread for the cross stitches,
after I had punched the holes through with a large pin!


Design Paper is Papermania Simply Elegant.
Blooms from Wild Orchid Crafts.
Sentiment from Craftwork Cards
Robin's Nest Dew Drops
A touch of stickles glitter.

6 comments:

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

Your coloring looks absolutely stunning! I love the stitching, too :)

Thanks so much for entering the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!!!

-Sarah

Lorraine A said...

absolutely gorgeous card Caroline :-) I love this image ,,, very cute and your colouring is perfect ,,, love the papers and embellies too :-)

thanks for joining the Simon Says Stamp Challenge :-)
luv
Lols x x

Anne said...

love it Caroline, stunnign card anbd your colours are perfect too
Anne x

Christine said...

Oh, how incredibly sweet this card is. I love it!!
Thanks for joining us at the Simon Says Stamps Challenge Blog.
xoxo, Christine

debby4000 said...

Adorable sweet card Caroline.
luv
Debby

Chris (catt871) said...

This card is ADORABLE!!! I love that image and your colouring is awesome! THANKS for joining us at Simon Says Stamp this week!!
Chris & the DT