Thursday 19 August 2010

A Blue Christmas

So, I  think I have solved the problem of taking photos when it's miserable outside!
I took this at about midnight last night - pitch black outside -
I put on all the lights and the camera flash..  lol**
It's a little washed out, but it will do for me...
:-)



I spent quite a lot of time colouring my winter Milly with Copics
and even tried a new colour for her hair!!
I used stickles glitter on her earmuffs, scarf and cuffs
and polar white Flower Soft on the snow covered log.
I  added some pale blue chalk to the edges of the stamped image
and blue ink to distress the DP.
The Merry Christmas circle is one of my new Cat's Life Press stamps,
Grab them while you can from Emma's Store.

Challenges I am entering...
A Spoon Full Of Sugar - Christmas in August
Truly Scrumptious - Sketch + optional extra of brads/buttons/bows
ABC - B is for Blue


Stamp - Pink Gem, Winter Milly
DP - GCD Studios - Ella Blue
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

8 comments:

CraftyC said...

Gorgeous card. I love the sparkle on this and your photo is great!
Clairexx

Clare Brown said...

your card is just beautiful thanks for sharing with us this week at abc challenge.

hugs Clare x

Debbie Schneider said...

This is very cute! The photo looks good and I love the hair coloring and the stickles glitter! Your Westie dog is adorable!!

Lindsey said...

Beautiful! Her hair looks great and i love the layout, sparkle and stitching
Linds x

Sharon said...

This is gorgeous Caroline. I love the fluffy, sparkly snow and your colouring is great.

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous card Caroline, pretty colours and sweet image.
luv
Debby

Faye said...

Hiya, this is really pretty and the glitter and flower soft have made for a brilliant effect. xxx

Debbie said...

Absolutely precious!! I {heart} the stickles glitter!! Thanks for sharing at TS this week :)