Monday 2 August 2010

One Frosty Morning


I so wanted to try this challenge over at Winter Wonderland.
I thought that using
'NO DESIGN PAPER'
would be easy.... silly me!!
This took me ages!

I was going to pick a couple of my fav Xmas card designs
and make more of them nearer the time.
I think this one will be good to use -
it won't take long to run a batch of these off and I could
always try it with a different stamp.

I would also like to enter this for Stamp Something's
'CHRISTMAS IN JULY' Challenge.


Stamp - from Woodware 'A Winter's Day' set - coloured with Copics
Stickles Glitter 'Crystal' added around the edges of the papers and on the stamp
Large Silver Pearls from Crafty Emma's Store
Ribbon from my stash.
--------------------------------------------

7 comments:

Melissa said...

very pretty-love the silvers!

Joey said...

Hiya Hun

well you certainly rocked the no dp theme!!! its gorgeous

Joey.x

Julie said...

A lovely card, I love the simplicity of the design, great for making lots of Christmas cards.

downrightcrafty said...

Such a fabulous design love the stitching effect and the ribbon, really sets the image off well
thanks for playing along with us at Winter Wonderland, hope to see you again on Friday
Hugs Kate xx

Lynsey said...

Caroline this is such an elegant card! Love the sweet image. Thanks for joining the Winter Wonderland Challenge this week.
Hugs Lynsey x

Faye said...

It might have taken ages, but my goodness, it was worth it. This is gorgeous and I need that stamp set now!! xx

Unknown said...

Wonderful Christmas Card how sweet and clean, beautiful image and papers...

Thanks for sharing your wonderful creation with us at Stamp Something "Christmas in July" Challenge this week!

Hugs Jo xxx