Friday 27 August 2010

Totally Papercrafts #31 Keep It Plain & Simple


Morning everyone,
it's time for another challenge at
Totally Papercrafts
and this week our host is the lovely Anne.
The theme Anne has chosen this week is

*Keep It Plain & Simple*

Now, you might think that, going from the name of my blog,
this would be a doddle of a challenge for me.
Not so... I struggle with simple, elegant cards
and my blog title is really a reminder to me to 
step away from the embellies!!
So, I can't wait to see all your entries showing me how it's done.
:-)

Here's my card - as plain as I could make it.
I so wanted to add some black pearls here and there,
but managed to stop myself...lol**

The stamps I used are from an Impression Obsession set
that I chose as part of a recent Simon Says challenge win.
Simon Says are our challenge sponsors this week
and they have so many delicious goodies
that you don't want to  miss out on the chance to get your hands on some.
So head on over to the blog, check out the brilliant work of my teamies
and leave your entry with the blue froggy!!!

Recipe - 
Stamp - Impression Obsession
DP - Papermania Capsule Collection, Mono.
Ribbon from my stash.
----------------------------------------

7 comments:

Anne said...

great card Caroline, go add those pearls now lol
Anne x

Lorraine A said...

Gorgerous card Caroline :-) I love the image and the sentiment,, very cute and the paper and ribbon are perfect ,,, simple and stunning :-)

Luv
Lols x x x

Lindsey said...

This is so beautiful! I think you have done an amazing job!
Linds x

Yvonne Russell said...

What a fabulous card. Love the sentiment too.

Sue said...

Hi Hun gorgeous card, luv the image, scrummy papers, luv the sentiment, sue,x

Joey said...

Hiya Hunny

gorgeous card I love the sentiment.

Joey.x

KraftyKoolKat said...

Beautiful Caroline. This image is gorgeous.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx