Tuesday 14 December 2010

All I Want For Christmas

Ta da.... drum roll please....    
this is my last Christmas card this year.... fingers crossed ;-)


I used some of the fab, digi images from Pollycraft, to create a little fireside scene - coloured with Copics and a sprinkling of extra fine glitter. I found this Art Institute glitter at the bottom of my Christmas box and can't believe I haven't used it before - it looks really beautiful IRL.
I made the sentiment on my comp and added a punched snowflake, covered with Diamond Dust. Finishing off with some little white gems. Simples!

Challenges - 
Stamp with Fun - Christmas
Bunny Zoe's  Crafts - Sparkle and Shine
Digital Tuesday - Sparkling Christmas and Digi
A Spoon Full of Sugar - Christmas Card
 

Digi Images -  Pollycraft - Fireplace, Marley's Bauble, Mimi's Gift
DP - Memory Box, Spiceberry

8 comments:

Wishcraft said...

So gorgeous! The images you've used are adorable and wow, that glitter looks fab!

You made me laugh with your comment on my 'first & latest' cards - I remember thinking exactly the same about stamps, they were too expensive and I didn't need them! Lisa x

Marlou McAlees said...

wow!! totally stunning and absolutely beautifully coloured :) x

sallysbitz2 said...

Great card & lovely image. Like the glitzy bits xx

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous card, love the sweet image.
luv
Debby

Pop's Cards said...

Gorgeous creation sweetie, love the image and your colours are perfect biggest of hugs love Pops x x x

Christine said...

Hi Caroline what a gorgeous cut creation love the trad colour combo & the glitter looks fab..hopped over to say Welcome to A Gem of a Chall...looking forward to working with you..


smiles Christine xx

Juls said...

gorgeous!!! I love thier glittery hats and all the fabulous polka dots!!!! Hugs Juls

Mina said...

oh wow Caroline how glitzy and gorgeous are those cuties...perfect for our challenge...thanks for joining in with the Bunny Zoe's Crafts monthly challenge and Happy Holidays to you and those you love
Mina xxx