Wednesday 1 December 2010

Snow Day

 Hello everyone... I do have a quick card to show you, but first the 'Snow Bulletin' - are you having fun in the snow yet?? I won't be venturing out anywhere today - the roads are pretty much blocked and it's starting to come down again. I feel a film day coming on!


Here's a photo taken from my back door this morning - since then we have had another few inches of snow - 
and Suzie is beginning to get lost in it.


Here's my CAS card - another quick make to add to the pile.  I would like to enter it for the following challenges..
Papertake - Sketch. (I did rotate the centre elements, so that my image would fit).
Allsorts - Monochrome
Digital Tuesday - Animals at Christmas Time.
Top Tip Tuesday - Anything Goes



Digital Image - freebie from Ladybug and Friends        DP Dovecraft Christmas Fancy
Pearls and ribbon from my stash.    Snowflake covered with Diamond Dust.

15 comments:

Joey said...

Ooooooh hun I could just grab your doggy and give her a big squish such a beautiful piccy, gorgeous card! Joey.xx

chrissy xx said...

Awww!! What a cutie. Suzie looks as though she's had a good time.
Trouble is it sticks hard on their fur doesn't it.
Chrissyxx
p.s.Nearly forgot lol. Your card is Gorgeous. Love your stitching.

Unknown said...

Beautiful card!
Suzy is a cutie too!
Thanks so much for joining us this week @ Paper Take Weekly!
I am now one of your followers. ;) I would love it if you came to visit my blog and become a follower too!
Hugs,
True :D ~ (PTW Guest Designer)

uksharon said...

This is such a cute card and love your image.
Thanks for joining us at DT this week.
Best wishes, Sharon

Sue said...

Hi hun
oh lol that piccie is priceless luv it, how cute is that, gorgeous card, luv the colour, sue,x

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card, love the colour - so fresh and crisp - and Suzie is adorable!! xx

Marlou McAlees said...

loooove your photos, your dog is so sweet, and loving your card too :)

Stressed Stamper said...

Great stitching on the card - wow Suzie stole it though...they are daft...fab picci - love it
Sarah

Cecelia said...

Super cute card! I love the green! Wow! Look at all that snow! It does not snow where I live. Not sure if I could live where is does snow. But it sure is beautiful to look at;0) And your little friend is so cute with the snow on his face;0) Hope you had a great Thanksgiving;0)

Hugs
Cecelia B

debby4000 said...

Love your gorgeous card.
luv
Debby

CraftyC said...

Love your little pooch Caroline and your card is just as sweet!
Clairexx

Mummylade said...

beautiful!! Thank you so much for entering the Allsorts challenge this week and good luck!

Pop's Cards said...

Gorgeous sweetie, love your colours and a fab image too, big hugs love Pops x x x

Aww at your doggy too lol x

The Crafty Goat Girl said...

Love your card, great image and colours. Your little doggie is soooooo sweet, love Westies and your garden is so beautiful, like a picture postcard, keep warm xx

Jill said...

aww your doggie is so cute, love your card the DP are gorgeous thanks for joining us at PTW hugs Jill xx