Friday 14 January 2011

Totally Papercrafts #49 Happy Birthday

Hello everyone, my teamie Lols has chosen a nice easy theme for you at Totally Papercrafts this week...

Happy Birthday

A great excuse to get a head start on your stack of birthday cards. This year the fabulous Meljen's Designs will be sponsoring us once a month, starting with this challenge, and the lucky winner will get to choose 4 digi images.

Are you one of those crazy people who sends cards to your pets???? This year Suzie had her own little pile of presents under the tree, so I thought.. why not a birthday card!!!   I know....   I need to get out more!!!   ;-)


I used the cute Bulldog's Bear digi, from Meljen's Designs - coloured with Copics and 3D'd. I kept the design of the card pretty simple, to show off the gorgeous Basic Grey, Max and Whispers DP.
For the pooch in your life I added some doggy treats, tied on with string - and the little bone and 'I love dogs' embellies are buttons.


8 comments:

chrissy xx said...

Fabulous card. Fabulous papers. LOve it.
Chrissyxx

Joey said...

Beautiful card hun and gorgeous colouring.Joey x

Anne said...

Fab card Caroline and yes those DP's are gorgeous
Anne x

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Caroline ,,,I am a bit worried about you !!!!!! yes ,, you def need to get out more ,, lol :-) DO NOT give this card to your dog ,, as cute as she is !!,, am sure she wouldn't appreciate all the work that went into making this :-)

luv
Lols x x x

Sue said...

Hi hun
as ever a gorgeous card, fab colouring, luv the treats, great design, have great weekend, sue,x

Stressed Stamper said...

Love those papers - fantastic...Great colouring in
Have a great weekend
Sarah x

Mel X said...

Super card Caroline, lol, you sound like my SIL Jo, she send Mollie pressies (proper gift wrapped to) and cards. I'm sure your little furbaby will love.

Mel X

Juls said...

BRILLIANT!!!! such a fun image, and I love the DP they wotk so perfectly together! Hugs Juls