Friday 1 July 2011

You're smarter than you look!

Over at Totally Papercrafts this week, our lovely Lols,
has lined up a game of BINGO for you.
Check out the bingo card on the challenge blog,
choose your line, (horizontally, vertically or diagonally)
and use those embellies on your entry.
Of course, you can always surprise us and go for a FULL HOUSE!!  :-))


My bingo line is 3 down - Gems, Glitter, Ribbon.


This card is for my daughter Annabel, who has just passed her degree. Woohoo!!!
I used the cute Grad Anya, coloured her with Copics and added some very fine, silver glitter to the scroll.
The sentiment was made on my comp :-)


Supplies
Digi Stamp - Grad Anya from The Greeting Farm
DP - My Mind's Eye, True Blue
The star was cut on my Slice machine
Ribbon, bow and black gems from my stash.

10 comments:

Sue said...

Hi hun
congratulations to your daughter, a gorgeous card, awesome colouring, lovely papers & design, have lovely weekend, sue,x

Vicky said...

So sweet Caroline...! cute image sweetie and fabulous dp's too..

have a lovely afternoon.....hugs Vicky xx

Joey said...

Congrats to your daughter hun.x

this is a stunning card. Joey x

Anonymous said...

Hee, hee another proud mummy my card today is for my son who's just passed his degree too! Gorgeous card Caroline! Congrats to your daughter1 xx

Juls said...

this is just gorgeous!!! I love the glittery diploma! Hugs Juls

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Caroline ,, am sure Annabel loves it ,,,does she love the sentiment tho ?? lol :-)

Congratulations Annabel and the best of luck for you future career :-)

luv
Lols x x x

Anne said...

Congrats to your daughter Caroline.
Great card too, bet she loves it
Anne x

Marion Kuipers-van Eijsden said...

Congrats that your daughter has her Degree!!! And what a fantastic card you made for her! Love your coloring.
See you when I'm back. Big warm hug
Marion

Flutterby Trina said...

Thanks for playing along with us this week at Tip Top Tuesday and our 'anything with T' challenge! Good luck x

Basslady said...

my goodness!

this is so brilliant!

love your colouring and your choice of papers is fantastic!

hugs and kisses from germany,
silvi xoxo