Wednesday 5 December 2012

Mademoiselle Noel

How is your Christmas card pile coming along?
I think I am almost done - just a few family cards to make.
I got the shock of my life buying stamps yesterday -
  90p a card - eek!!
Will have to have a major re-think next year.

Here's a girly card for my niece.
(Sorry about the rubbish photo - IRL there is lots of sparkle on her fur trim)


When I saw how simple this was, I went a little giddy with the liquid pearls :-)
I've also just realised that my mademoiselle noel is floating in mid air!!
I will add a little shading, under her feet, before she goes in the post.
 

Challenges.
Oozak - Anything Goes + Red
Penny Black & More - It's your choice
Penny Black Saturday - Glitter & Sparkle
Stamptacular - Christmas Photo Inspiration (I went with the red/white theme)
CASology - Sparkle
Top Tip Tuesday - Christmas


Supplies.
Stamp - Penny Black, Mademoiselle Noel coloured with Copics.
Corner stamp - I think it's from Lili of the Valley!
Let it snow stamp - From the Penny Black Christmas Critters set.
Red gem, liquid pearls, glamour dust






22 comments:

Caroline said...

Gorgeous elegant card I love the image. Caroline xxx

Tracey McNeely said...

Lovely card, great image. Thank you for sharing with us this week at CASology!

Sue said...

This is gorgeous. I love the pretty image and your CAS style is fabulous.

Sue

brenda said...

A very elegant card Caroline.

Thank you so much sharing with us at Penny Black and More challenge this month.

B x

Happy Dance said...

Awesome image! Great card, and I love all the liquid pearl dots. This is what we all look like at Christmas, don't we?!!: ) Bev

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! I have had to buy cards this year - shock horror!!
xx

catherine said...

Just stunning Caroline and I think the liquid pearls are just fantastic on it. I couldn't believe it today when my husband told me how much he had just paid for a stamp!!!
x catherine

Melissa said...

LOVE it! This just makes me smile...all that sparkle and the image is just the sweetest! Love the single gemstone you paired with the sentiment and the decorative edge adds some great interest! Thanks so much for joining us at CASology this week! :)

Suzie Q said...

cool card x
hugs
Suzie qx

Red Rose Alley said...

These are darling. I love all the red on here. Wouldn't it be nice to get a homemade card in the mail? Enjoy the season.
~Sheri at Red Rose Alley

Anonymous said...

a beautiful CAS card! maybe she's walking through snow. thanks so much for playing along with us at penny black and more december challenge.
linda

Vicky said...

Gorgeous sweetie...:o)

big hugs Vicky xx

Aileen said...

Beautiful Caroline. Love the deep red dress and sparkly fur trims. x

Marlou McAlees said...

hi Caroline your card is beautiful!!! love your colouring and all the beautiful pearl snow :) xxx

Jen W. said...

Love this' sweet image and the Liquid Pearls and glitter are awesome! Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

Rosemary said...

GORGEOUS!! mademoiselle noel is one of my favorite PB stamps... i love how you colored her and added the "snow"! thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

Pam said...

Very elegant. Love the liquid pearls and sparkle in all the right places. Very beautiful.

Thank you so very much for playing with us at Stamptacular Sunday! We are so happy that you could join in the fun.
:) Pam

Ardyth said...

Fantastic image, coloured perfectly and I love how the points on the edge tie into her high heels! And all your sparkle is gorgeous! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CASology this week!

Anonymous said...

Very stylish and so beautifully done! Thanks for Playing along with us this time at Top Tip Tuesday Challenge, Samantha :0)

Linby said...

This is just so elegant, love the snow effect and the red jewel.
Thanks for joining us at Penny Black & More this month.
Lynn x
DT

susiestacey said...

Stunning elegant card, love the simplicity of it.
Thank you for joining the 'it's your choice' challenge over at Penny Black and More @ Allsorts and good luck x Susan x

Helen said...

Fabulous card - love the sparkle!
Thanks for playing at the Penny Black Saturday Challenge!
Helen x