Monday 4 February 2013

A Yellow and Grey Day

Is it just me, or is it freeeezing today?
Even the dog doesn't want to go outside.
After a pathetic attempt to do some housework, I decided I'd be much better off playing in my craftroom, next to the radiator!


Faye has chosen the challenge over at Cupcake this week, and she has gone for Yellow & Grey.
I am loving this - it's my new favourite colour combo :-)

I followed the great sketch at The Sweet Shop. 
My digi guy is Hoodie Jayson, and he's filled with Pink Petticoat 'apple' paper and coloured with Copics.
This is a really terrific digi stamp and I find myself using it a lot.
Just ignore the nasty grey smudges on the apple design - that's my printer throwing a wobbly and definitely not on the digi papers.



 Challenges
Cupcake - Yellow & Grey
The Sweet Stop - Sketch
Stamptacular - Gents and Gems
One Stop Craft - Anything Goes
My Creative Moments - Word Play Saturday - Anything Goes

Supplies
  • Whimsie Doodles, Hoodie Jayson
  • Pink Petticoat Digi Papers, Apples, Pinstripes and Chevrons
  • Spellbinders Nested Pennant Die
  • Sentiment Stamp, Papermania Stamping For Him
  • Twine
  • Copics
  • Grey Gems

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fabulous!!! Love everything about this, Caroline.
xx

Faye said...

Oooooh, I am loving this card. You have rocked not only the yellow and grey but the sketch as well! I love the papers you've chosen. And they look fab paper pieced. Lovely to see you at Cupcake and The Sweet Stop. Good Luck.

Sue said...

Awww , that has got to be the cutest hoodie ever!! I love the paper-piecing and wonderful banners.
Sue xx

Donna said...

Too cute Caroline, fab CAS design and I love his little hoodie! Thanks for playing with us at Cupcake :) Donna ♥ x

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous,lovely image and fab papers.xxx

Penny said...

What a darling card--love the paper-piecing, the coloring, the colors, design & cute image! Thank you for sharing this with us at Stamptacular Sunday Challenge. Hope to see you again next week! :^)
Hugs, Penny

Cathymac said...

What a fab color combination and an adorable card! Love the paper piecing and your wonderful banner! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sweet Stop this week, Caroline!

Aileen said...

Stunning card. x

Ellibelle said...

Gorgeous card and fabulous color combo! Thanks so much for sharing!

Red Rose Alley said...

Oh, this is sooooo cute. He reminds me of my son when he was little. You have so many creative ideas, and you give many of us inspiration with your projects.
~Sheri at Red Rose Alley

Lee said...

Soooo darn cute,love the colours too.Hugs xx Cuddles for Suzi xx