Friday 22 February 2013

Little Genius

Wandering through Pinterest this morning, brought me to a cool, new card blog.

I think it's really going to help me develop my new CAS style of card.
The challenge each week is to use the Muse card as inspiration for your own work, BUT the blog is so much more than that.
They are aiming to create more of a community and would like members to comment on other submissions and support fellow members. Sounds good to me - I need all the help I can get ;-)

Here's my take on this week's Muse card by Marion Vagg.



I took the orange and blue colour combo as my main inspiration, and also went with some chevrons, which seem to be really popular right now.


Challenges.
Muse - Challenge #5
Papercraft Star - Hello

  • Tiddly Inks Digi Stamp, Genius coloured with Copics
  • Pink Petticoat Digi Papers, Quatrefoil and Chevrons
  • Spellbinders Die, Nested Banner
  • Memory Box Letter Dies, Parker
  • Button and Twine

16 comments:

Jackie Rockwell said...

This is INCREDIBLY cute Caroline! Your coloring is fantastic and I adore the banner embellishment you created.

Doreen said...

Oh what a fab image,love this gorgeous card.xxx

Joey said...

Fantastic card hunny! Joey x

Squirrel x said...

Oh Caroline, this is so much fun! Totally awesome sweetie, like the rest of your amazing work! Hugs Sxx

Sue said...

Fabulous card Caroline. I love that image and the papers and layout are brilliant
Sue xx

Juls said...

really fun card! Hugs Juls

lostinpaper said...

Fabulous take on Marion's card. Your colouring is amazing and I just love those little mice in his pockets lol.
Thanks so much for sharing with us at Muse!

Emily Thubbron said...

As soon as I saw your card, where you got the inspiration jumped right out. This is a darling image and the card is great.

Sylvia said...

Fun card, Caroline! Thanks for playing with us this week at the Papercraft Star.

debby4000 said...

Sooooo cute
luv
Debby

Ros Crawford said...

What a wonderful card ... so beautifully done ... Many thanks for playing at Papercraft Star!

Nonni said...

I love your card! Very professional coloring (and what a fun image!), the design is great too.

landerson213 said...

That little guy is too cute for words! Love your take on the Muse's card! :)

Lauren
http://landersoncraftydesigns.wordpress.com/

Anonymous said...

Fabulous!!
xx

catherine said...

Everything on this card Caroline goes so well together and it is fantastic. hope your having a good weekend
x catherine

Lee said...

hiya hun.he is sooo cute.Another fab card.Hope you are all ok.hugs xx