Wednesday 7 August 2013

Relax ... it's the summer

Family get togethers. Hen parties. Long Walks in the Country.
      Picnics. Cooking. Window shopping. Kindle Fire.
                     Netflix.  Pub Lunches. Vet Visits.
Those are just a few of the things keeping me from my craft room this summer :-)

 

When I need to make a card poste-haste, I go in search of a sketch 
and I found this one on a great new challenge blog  - Seize the Sketch
This was my first chance to play with my new Memento Dew Drop inks. 
I think I am going to like them... a lot!  
With a bit more practice I'm sure I will be able to produce a crisp, clear image ;-)

Challenges
Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes
One Stop Craft - Keep it Simple
City Crafter - Polka Dots
Challenges 4 Everybody - Anything Goes

Stamps: Clearly Besotted 'time to relax' & 'shine bright' with matching dies. Memento dew drop inks in rosebud and grey flannel.  DP: Prima 'rosarian' and Digital ddesign essentials 'digitally smitten'. Gems.

 

16 comments:

Anita said...

I want to be sitting on that gorgeous couch with a good book and a glass of wine. Awesome card.

wienerhoneymooners said...

Cute!! I have seen that sofe loungng around in challenges lately LOL!


Cute colors too!
Great design!
Have a great day!
-Kimberly

Sue said...

It sounds like you are making the most of the summer!
Your card is fabulous. I love the design and wonderful colours.
Sue xx

Anonymous said...

Adorable couch and design! Thanks for joing us this week at CCCB :-)

Dewi Lestari said...

It's very lovely! Thanks for joining at One Stop Craft Challenge: Keep It Simple
Hugs
Dewi

Ros Crawford said...

Simply lovely!! Thanks so much for playing along at CCCB!

Linda Callahan said...

Very cute!

catherine said...

Great card Caroline and love the colours. great reasons for enjoying your summer
x catherine

anja curvers said...

O wow this is really adorable love the colors you used and the cleanand simple look. Great take on the sketch over at seize the sketch.

~amy~ said...

I love it! Thanks for joining us at Seize the Sketch!

Sherry Eckblad said...

Love the couch and lamp! Thanks for joining us for our first challenge at Seize the Sketch!

PapierGirl said...

Great card - love the stamping! Thanks for joining us at Seize the Sketch! :)

Susie W. said...

This card is so cute. I love the paper pieced lamp shade!

AppleApricot Wen said...

Sweet and lovely card... And oh yes, the pleasures of summer do hold us back from crafting, don't they. Thank you for joining us at CCCB :) Hugs, Wendy

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Really pretty card!! Thanks for joining us at CCCB!

Lee said...

Love it fab design.Huggles.xx