Wednesday 11 September 2013

Less Work, More Football

Morning campers.... it's decidedly chilly here today.
In the space of a week, I have gone from summer dresses and sandals
 to leggings, jumpers and boots.
I have had to issue strict instructions to hubby, NOT to put the heating on.. 
I don't want him getting used to the warmth!!! lol**

Anyhoo... here's today's card, for a friend's little boy
I'm not sure how old he is, but when I find out, I will add a die cut number to the little tag.


My footballer is coloured with Copics, with some glossy accents on the football.
His jersey is paper pieced.
The grass is a bit of a mess - it's the first time I've tried it. 
I don't think my colours are right at all, but once I'd started it there was no going back!!


Challenges.
My Mum' Craft Shop - Boys Only
Papertake - Child's Play
Top Tip Tuesday - Paper Piecing
Cards For Men - Tag It

LOTV Stamp 'Football Crazy'. Copics.  Glossy Accents.
Sorry, not sure what make the DP is.   Spellbinders Edgabilities 'Classic Brackets'.
Mini Tag.  Grosgrain 'Happy Birthday' Ribbon


16 comments:

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Caroline. I love the cute image with his fabulous paper pieced top and your grass looks good to me!
Sue xx

Liz McGuire, said...

Hiya, it's perfect!

Liz x

Debs said...

Gorgeous cute card Caroline - love the LO and fabulous LOTV image.
Debs xx

ps Thanks for playing along at PTW this week.
Good luck xx

Eve said...

Adorable card and perfectly paper pieced!
Love the ribbon sentiment. xx

mixamatoasties said...

Gorgeous card Caroline. Love that image :) and your grass looks fine to me!

Susan x

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

This is so super cute, love the little footballer (soccer player here, lol) and the great design. The colors look perfect to me. You could enter this in this weeks Loves Rubberstamps challenge!

Anne said...

Gorgeous Caroline. I'm loving these CAS cards your churning out missus:)
Anne x

Juls said...

This is fab ... Gr8 colouring & I love the little tag coming from the banner ... Perfect finishing touch!! Hugs Juls xxx

debby4000 said...

Adorable cute card.
luv
Debby

Pop's Cards said...

Good morning sweetie this is just gorgeous, have a great day hugs Pops x x x

catherine said...

A great card Caroline and great image. I'm afraid I have had to succumb to the heating just a couple of times but I hate being cold!!!
x catherine

Aileen said...

Aw he's so cute and love the banner along the top for your sentiment. x

Michelle B. said...

Adorable image, such a cute card and I love the glossy accents and the tag too! So glad you joined us for our Tag It Challenge at Cards for Men!
Michelle
DT Member, Cards for Men

Unknown said...

I love this one a lot. The best details are paper piecing of the jersey and that cute ribbon.
Have a wonderful day, Caroline! :)

Annette said...

Fab card, I'm having a bit of a C&S drive lately!! It's a style that is really growing on me.
Thanks for joining in with us for our ‘Paper Piecing’ challenge at Top Tip Tuesday
Annette
Netty's Cards
Proud to design for :
Top Tip Tuesday,
ABC Christmas Challenge,
As You Like It Challenge,
The Stamp Basket, and
Stamp Fairy.

Anonymous said...

Perfect!
x