Saturday 10 January 2015

Wee little one

Shhhhh...   please talk quietly today.
We've just had a big party for my daughter's engagement,
and I'm still feeling the after effects!!
Self inflicted, I know :-)

So my brain is a little slow (nothing new there then)
and these photos aren't great.
But, I wanted to share this cute little tag for my new Great Nephew.


 I stamped some random stars on a tag and then added
the sentiment and die cuts from my new Mama Elephant set.
For a touch of added colour, I layered the tag onto another cut from blue card.
 Simple, but sweet  xxx


Challenges.
Papertake - Anything Goes (optional thank you card or gift)
Simon Says - Something New
Allsorts - New and Cute

Supplies.
Stars - Winnie & Walter Big Bang Confetti
Mama Elephant, Just Hatched Stamps and Dies.
Memento Ink New Sprout. Versacolor Sky Blue.

10 comments:

Eve said...

Aaaaah! this is just too cute Caroline - I love the soft colours.

P.S have your ears been burning lately?!!
xxx

Milka Gubo said...

Weeeee! CUTE!!! :-D

Sue said...

This is so sweet!
Sue xx

catherine said...

Quietly whispering(lol)- and what a great reason you had for celebrating Caroline! Hope you all had a great time.
Your tag is wonderful and just perfect for a new arrival.
x catherine

Juls said...

Too cute!! Love it :-) xx

Stressed Stamper said...

HA- SELF INFLICTED!!!!!NOT ME EVER!!!!...WOOPS SORRY AM I SHOUTING!!!????


Sarah x

Mervi said...

Hi Caroline, oh too cute tag, so pretty.
Thank you for sharing at my "new and cute" theme at Allsorts, good luck;-))m

Wendy L said...

It is too cute, thanks for joining us at Allsorts this week, xxxx

Jingle said...

This is too sweet! SO CUTE! Thanks so much for playing along with the Something New Challenge on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

Helene Ericsson said...

Really adorable work! Thank you for sharing this project with us at Allsorts, good luck in the challenge and I hope to see you again!