Tuesday 24 February 2015

Just Floating By

It's been a busy week here.
We've decided to put our house on the market, so we have been
cleaning, scrubbing, tidying and throwing things into boxes and cupboards!!
The house has never been so clean :-)
This morning the estate agent took the pictures, so this afternoon I sneaked into my craftroom
and got a few goodies back out :-)
I just had time to make a card for the Lawnscaping challenge.
Sunglasses at the ready everyone...


They're celebrating their 100th challenge, so naturally the theme is 'Birthday Celebration'.

I created a scene with stitched hillside borders and cloud dies,
and had my little, turtle floating along, tied to some balloons.



Supplies.
Lawn Fawn - Year Two Stamps. Let's Polks DP.  Stitched Rectangle. Stitched Hillside Borders.
Balloons - Clearly Besotted, Make A Wish.    Clouds - Memory Box.
Inks - Memento Dandelion and Rosebud.


17 comments:

Debs said...

Super cute card Caroline - super sweet scene yu have created.
Hope the house sale goes well.
Debs xx

Sue said...

This is gorgeous, I love the cute tortoise, beautiful bright colours and fabulous design.
Sue xx

Stamping Smiles Designs said...

Wow! Love the colors and papers you used to create this super cute scene.

catherine said...

A fabulous card Caroline and such wonderful and bright cherry colours.
Hope everything goes ok with the house selling
x catherine

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

OMGosh this is so super cute.

Juls said...

This is really fun, love the bright colours xx

*Vicki* said...

Oh my gosh I just love this!! The floating turtle is sooo cute!! :)

Eve said...

Wow! What a fun and cheerful card Caroline - I love it.
I like how your cards always look so crisp and clean.

Good luck with the move and KEEPING your house tidy - rather you than me!! LOL!!!

Thank you for your comment on my blog - shall I enter you into my Stampin Up giveaway?

Samantha Casey said...

Very cute card! I love the mixture of bright colors and pattern papers! Thanks for playing the Lawnscaping Challenge!
-Samantha

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, I love that little turtle with the balloons! Super sweet card!

Holly Young said...

Adorable card - love the bright colors!

Lee said...

Love this super cute and cheery card.So glad you are moving house,fingers crossed all goes well for you both.Huggles xxx

{Chrissie} said...

I just love the colors and the scene you've created! Fabulous! Thanks for playing along with Lawnscaping Challenges!

Pop's Cards said...

Gorgeous sweetie I love the colours hugs Pops x

Darnell said...

I LOVE a sweet and happy card that requires my sunglasses, Carolina! This just screams JOY!! Good luck with the sale and eventual move! Hugs, Darnell

Heidi C. said...

What a super sweet card, the colors are perfect, it makes me happy!!!

Stressed Stamper said...

Hun...again...moving back this way? everything ok?
Great card
Sarah x