Monday 14 November 2016

Snow is falling

I am so excited for Christmas.
Is it too early to put my tree up? 🎄🎄🎄
I don't know how much longer I can hold out :-)

 - and when did we get emojis?
Have we had them for ages and I've only just noticed??
Questions, questions  :-)


This is my card for the Muse Christmas Visions challenge.
I've followed the overall design, keeping it pretty simple and adding some background interest.
My elements are fussy cut, with minimal colouring.


card by Chriss Blagrave


Stampendous - holiday home
MFT - stitched scalloped rectangle
Lawn Fawn - stitiched hillside border
Avery Elle - falling snow die

3 comments:

Robyn Oliver said...

A really simple, sweet and colourful take on the Muse card Caroline, I love it, great idea for the background

Estelle TBT said...

This is so beautiful Caroline! What a wonderful winter scene … I’m speechless!
Love your background... and all the little details 😊
Great take on the Muse inspiration card!

Chriss Blagrave said...

Love your sweet scene and so happy to see that you were inspired with my MCV card this week!